3rd issue of the Gradio newsletter! 🆕
Every two weeks, we’ll be sharing the latest news from the machine learning world, including the state-of-the-art machine learning models and demos that you can try right in your browser. Read on below 👇
- Gradio Version 2.7.5 ✅
- New Gradio Huggingface Spaces Demos ✅
- First Order Motion Model 📺
- GLIDE: Towards Photorealistic Image Generation and Editing with Text-Guided Diffusion Models 🖌️
- MT3: Multi-Task Multitrack Music Transcription 🎵
- JoJoGAN: One Shot Face Stylization 😀
- PaddleSeg - Matting 🌇
First of all, if you haven’t already done so, consider taking 5 seconds and giving us a GitHub star to help our free, open-source library get more visible!
Gradio Version 2.7.5 ✅
We released Gradio version 2.7.5 with a lot of new features. Read the full release notes here, or we’ve summarized the key enhancements below: 🚀
Gradio version 2.7.5 includes several enhancements to the library: 🆕
- Backend Migration to Starlette and FastAPI 🛠️
- (BETA) Custom Flagging Callbacks and HuggingFaceDatasetSaver 🏁
- Small Fixes 🔧
🆕 Huggingface Spaces 🚀
🤗 Spaces is out of beta, create your demos on Spaces using Gradio 🚀 Here are some good ones to check out.
First Order Motion Model
animate face images with a driving video
GLIDE: Towards Photorealistic Image Generation and Editing with Text-Guided Diffusion Models.
MT3: Multi-Task Multitrack Music Transcription
MT3 is a multi-instrument automatic music transcription model that uses the T5X framework.
- paper: https://arxiv.org/abs/2111.03017
- Spaces Demo: https://huggingface.co/spaces/akhaliq/MT3
- Spaces Code: https://huggingface.co/spaces/akhaliq/MT3/blob/main/app.py
JoJoGAN: One Shot Face Stylization
Only one single reference image is needed for training which takes about 1 minute on GPU in colab. After training, style can be applied to any input image
- paper: https://arxiv.org/abs/2112.11641
- Spaces Demo: https://huggingface.co/spaces/akhaliq/JoJoGAN
- Spaces Code: https://huggingface.co/spaces/akhaliq/JoJoGAN/blob/main/app.py
PaddleSeg - Matting
Easy-to-use image segmentation library with awesome pre-trained model zoo, supporting wide-range of practical tasks from research to industrial applications.
Thanks for reading!
follow us on twitter for updates on gradio